Customer Service & Administration Support
- IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENT – PART TIME OR FULL TIME
- SUITABLE FOR MOTHERS RETURNING TO WORK!
About the Business
Based in North West of Sydney, close to the public transportation. We are a well-established and well known student services business. We are seeking an organised, responsible professional who is motivated, energetic, customer-focused, who can work autonomously.
About the Role
As a key team member of our business, you will contribute across a range of areas, including operations and customer support, inspection scheduling, outcome follow up, data entry and records/systems management.
- Providing general advice to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Managing customer surveys and maintaining customer records.
- Scheduling customer visits and following through to completion.
- Full office management and autonomy, ordering stationery and email management.
- Processing sales/purchase orders electronically.
- Compiling monthly report and quarterly newsletter as directed.
- Compiling, formatting and editing documents for both internal and external use.
- Assisting with promotions, trade shows and training events, etc.
- Ad hoc administrative support upon request.
Skills and Experience
- Previous administrative experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English, and a warm professional phone manner.
- Well organised, highly motivated and able to prioritise tasks as required.
- Able to work autonomously as well as in team environments.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent English spelling and grammar.
- MYOB AccountRight (preferred).
- Familiar with basic accounting, sales, and CRM.
- Fast learner and the ability to be flexible.
- Able to speak/write other Asian languages such as Chinese or Vietnamese.
- Easily accessible location, convenient to train and bus routes and onsite parking.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to expand your role with the rapidly growing business.
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application through the ‘Apply Now’ button with your CV. If you run into any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.